Why This Restaurant Chain Has Started Using VR to Train Employees
- Those who experience Honeygrow’s VR training watch real-life employees in action, in addition to playing a game in which they virtually stock an animated walk-in refrigerator.
- Click and drag as you watch this 360-degree preview of the Honeygrow VR training experience.
- Walmart does not release data regarding the results of its pilot program for VR training, but a company spokesperson told Entrepreneur in an email that “the results were significant enough to cause us to expand the program, and we’re seeing better outcomes in both retention of the material and engagement with the content.
- Even before adding VR, the five-year-old company had been tracking what percentage of its managers were certified on different categories within its training program, from cooking noodles to company culture.
- Entrepreneur spoke with Rosenberg as well as Honeygrow Chief Brand Officer Jen Denis about how the idea for VR training came about and the possibilities it offers.
The trendy tech simulates hands-on learning without the risks and onboards new hires faster.
@RoblemVR: Why This Restaurant Chain Has Started Using VR to Train Employees #VR #VirtualReality