Daily chart: Which gaming company will dominate the virtual-reality market?
- The Sony headset is expected to make an immediate impact.
- VR primarily remains the preserve of gamers.
- The Economist explains October 14th, 5:48
- Review our cookies policy for more details and to change your cookie preference.
- As early as 2020, spending is forecast to reach $7.9 billion on VR headsets and $3.3 billion on VR entertainment.
Sony is expected to do better than its rivals in the high-end of the gaming industry
@TheEconomist: Which gaming company will dominate the virtual-reality market?
Request unsuccessful. Incapsula incident ID: 480000180038503319-140476736627278122