Unearthing Details of the Marvel vs WCW Comic Book that ALMOST Happened 
- I was determined to find out the whole story behind Marvel vs WCW, and why it never happened.
- It served somewhat as a proof of concept that never went anywhere either.
- There was no significant reason why WCW wasn’t interested in pursuing the crossover or having Marvel package their characters in the comics medium.
- Making comics and producing pro-wrestling is almost a line for line translation.
- Everything I ever learned in comics gets used in pro-wrestling.
Read the full article, click here.
@WCWWorldwide: “Unearthing Details of the Marvel vs WCW Comic Book that ALMOST Happened ”
While everyone’s still buzzing about Captain America: Civil War, I’ve been trying to dig up more info on a project I stumbled across years ago when WCWWorldwide.com was just a photo-dump Tumblr site. I was aware of a pitched Marvel vs WCW comic, but I had my facts completely mixed up regarding how things unfolded due to just finding scraps of info online from various sources. Luckily for me, a person under the name VOXX contacted me back then in 2014 and threw me a juicy bit of intel to chew on before completely disappearing.
Unearthing Details of the Marvel vs WCW Comic Book that ALMOST Happened