- The team have to work out that the VR player has to tell the others what colours they see in order, while the team guides the player to each individual tile.
- One great example puts the player on a grid of tiles.
- The VR player is able to see five colours in front of them on a plaque.
- Overall, it was a fantastic experience and personally I felt like I learned a lot.
- After 40 hours of development (we managed to get SOME sleep), lots of people played the game and loved it!
Read the full article, click here.
@SIGTRAPgames: “Read all about our award-winning #VR #Jamchester entry: The Crystal Curse ! @gameopolisMCR”
SIGTRAP Games create focused, no-filler indie games. Our debut title is Sublevel Zero, a roguelike 6 degree of freedom (6DOF) shooter.