COMPETITION: Win a Star Wars VR Viewer
- Do either of the things before 6pm on 14th October 2016.
- All the viewers are compatible with phone screens of up to six inches diagonal (so pretty much every phone).
- Google’s famous Cardboard is where it all started, but the simple folding bit of card and lenses are a bit…
- The Test Pit is a place where all manner of things get tested…
- To experience VR right from your phone, you need a viewer.
@thetestpit: Our latest #competition is to #win 1 of 3 #StarWars #VR Viewers from @wowstuff. Follow & RT!
May the fun be with you!
Virtual Reality is everywhere these days, thanks not to expensive bits of kit like the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive, but because of our smartphones. To experience VR right from your phone, you need a viewer. Google’s famous Cardboard is where it all started, but the simple folding bit of card and lenses are a bit… well, dull. Fortunately the guys a Wow! Stuff have teamed up with Disney to make some cool looking Star Wars branded VR Viewers. And we have three to give away.
Using them couldn’t be easier. You simply unfold the cardboard device, press together two little bits of Velcro, and then insert your phone running a VR app. There are hundreds already out there, on both the iOS App Store and Google Play Store, as well as some newly devised Star Wars adventures.