- OnePlus has partnered with Uber to give away Loop VR headsets, ahead of its official OnePlus 3 launch.
- As we have received several requests to offer more OnePlus Loop VR Headsets to experience the OnePlus 3 launch in VR, we are partnering with Uber to give our fans a last minute opportunity to get their hands on VR Headsets right at their doorsteps within minutes of booking.”
- Bhavik Rathod, General Manager, South & West, Uber India said, “Uber is all about the experience, and partnering with OnePlus for this on-demand activity we’re happy to give our riders the opportunity to experience the OnePlus Loop VR Headset.”
- Those interested will be able to order the OnePlus Loop VR headsets starting today from 3PM. Users need to head to the Uber app and go to Promotions under the main menu and enter the code ‘ONEPLUS3VR’.
- Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, India at OnePlus said, “OnePlus’ fan community is very important to us and we are thankful to them for their continued love and support.
Read the full article, click here.
@vitorrindia: “#OnePlus, #Uber to give away free #VR #headsets:get one.#read #tech #win #vitorr #gadget”
OnePlus has partnered with Uber to give away Loop VR headsets, ahead of its official OnePlus 3 launch. The delivery service will be applicable in areas such as Mumbai, New Delhi, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Pune, Kolkata, Chennai and Chandigarh.