- Microsoft has decided to take a different path and announced at Computex that they would be opening up the Windows Holographic platform to third-parties.
- Most of the companies are choosing to partner with a large brand that has been already been working on their VR device to deliver that same experience to their consumers.
- ICXM is an independent collective of Xbox, Windows and Microsoft enthusiasts.
- With the VR and AR craze starting to go into full swing it is interesting to see which road each company takes.
- This will allow other developers not working directly with Microsoft to develop their own type of consumer device from a mixture of both VR and AR called “mixed reality”.
Read the full article, click here.
@XboxMAD: “Microsoft opens #HoloLens platform to manufacturers.”