VRChat Sunday Meetup: Pre-Halloween Edition 3pm PST / 6pm EST • /r/oculus
- Welcome to /r/Oculus , a place for Oculus fans to discuss VR.
- subreddit: subreddit find submissions in “subreddit” author: username find submissions by “username” site: example.com find submissions from “example.com” url: text search for “text” in url selftext: text search for “text” in self post contents self:yes (or self:no) include (or exclude) self posts nsfw:yes (or nsfw:no) include (or exclude) results marked as NSFW
- For those unfamiliar, last year we had a huge Halloween event, with more than 10 haunted rooms.
- Link flair is required for all submissions.
- We will be going through some older rooms this meetup, but will also be discussing the Halloween event next Sunday.
[Countdown Timer](https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20161023T18&p0=179&msg=VRChat+Sunday+Meetup&font=cursive) Join us at 3pm…
@VRChatNet: Join us tonight 3pm PST / 6pm EST for our Pre-Halloween Sunday Meetup #pumpkins #3dprinting
Join us at 3pm PST / 6pm EST today for the weekly VRChat Sunday Meetup. We will be meeting at Atom Jaay’s 3D Jack room. To get to the meeting spot, go past the spider in the jar and down the giant door to jump on the table. The meeting takes place inside the Jack-o’-lantern (which is 3d printed btw)
We will be going through some older rooms this meetup, but will also be discussing the Halloween event next Sunday. For those unfamiliar, last year we had a huge Halloween event, with more than 10 haunted rooms. This year will be even bigger, including a horrifying new maze, Children of the Corn room, Pet Cemetery room, and more.
REMINDER: Everything in VRChat is made by the community, not the devs (with the exception of 1 bowling room). We celebrate the open metaverse. If you are familiar with Unity and interested in making content to add to the existing 150+ rooms, let me know and I’ll invite you to the Slack.