I Worked Out In Virtual Reality For A Month And This Is What Happened
- This time around I was equipped with VirZOOM, a virtual reality connected exercise bike to help make my fitness goals come true.
- To make my virtual reality test feel accurate, I decided that this was the only form of exercise I’d do for one week, and after that, I could incorporate it into my regular mix of gym and ClassPass.
- It’s not the only virtual reality fitness gadget, for example, the Icaros offers a full body flying experience, but that’s around $8000, and the awesome Virtuix Omni Treadmill is only available for businesses.
- To play, you need a compatible headset and the bike is compatible with all the big players — that’s Playstation VR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive Headsets.
- The bike arrived in a large cardboard box, that contains bike parts, an instruction booklet, and a mini wrench.
Can you get into shape with virtual reality? I worked out for a month with a headset on to answer this question.
@ForbesTech: I worked out in virtual reality for a month and this is what happened
CLOSE More Options