Four Ways Augmented Reality Could Change The Music Industry
- Yes, streaming has made music more accessible than ever, but if we are truly going to “save” the industry, we need to offer listeners engaging, emotional experiences through digital technology.
- AR is the use of technology to overlay digital information onto the physical world, largely through mobile devices.
- Here are four ways AR could change the music industry forever:
As far back as 2010, Rihanna and David Guetta partnered with Doritos to create an AR experience for the video to their track “Who’s That Chick.”
- AR is a tool for the music industry to meaningfully and emotionally connect with younger audiences.
- Better yet, imagine if the entire audience could connect to AR technology for an entirely new concert experience via AR.
No single technology can save the music industry, but AR has the potential to change its future.
@SpirosMargaris: Four Ways #AugmentedReality Could Change The Music Industry
#fintech @anthonykatz #AR
CLOSE More Options