- The #BigArtRide tour is a part of the Europeana280 campaign to launch Europeana Art History Collections – and will celebrate the Dutch Presidency of the EU.
- During the Beta phase we are continually testing and improving this new version of our Europeana Collections and thematic Collection.
- Europeana Foundation Prins Willem-Alexanderhof 5 2595 BE Den Haag Netherlands
- This is a Beta release of Europeana Collections and our thematic Music and Art History Collections.
- It will bring together two participants in different cities (one in the Netherlands, one elsewhere), invite them to get on their (stationary) bikes, put on virtual reality â Oculus Riftâ headsets, and navigate through a virtual city experiencing centuries of Europeâ s art along the way.
Read the full article, click here.
@GOettingerEU: “Excellent EU-supported project is coming Paris tomorrow. #BigArtRide combines culture & #VR”
Brought to the public by Europeana, the Dutch design studio DROPSTUFF.nl, the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision and Embassies of the Kingdom of The Netherlands across Europe. The #BigArtRide tour is a part of the Europeana280 campaign to launch Europeana Art History Collections – and will celebrate the Dutch Presidency of the EU. It…