- Looking at the evidence above, it seems that virtual reality is extremely likely to come to Xbox One with an announcement during Microsoft’s conference next month.
- The four companies are Rebellion, Maximum Games, 3DRudder and Readily Information Co.
- While Rebellion and Maximum make software for the console.
- 3DRunner are a company that are creating a “feet-based VR motion controller”.
- ICXM operates a zero tolerance policy with regards to trolling, flame baiting, name calling, console wars (including pro-Xbox) and any other form of toxic behaviour in our comments system.
Read the full article, click here.
@XboxMAD: “#E32016 website lists products under Xbox One virtual reality.”