- Rather than don headwear, NIKEiD stores are now able to preview your custom sneaker compositions with a machine that recognises the shoe you place on it, and shows colour options .
- NIKEiD Make Machine that Allows you to Customise Your Shoes in Augmented Reality
- New video from SmartPixels shows the process to be much less involved.
- In conjunction with SmartPixel, Nike have made an augmented reality machine that allows you to preview custom iD creations in real life and real time.
- News of Nike’s forays into the technology have been circulating since early 2015.
Working with SmartPixel, Nike have made an augmented reality machine that allows you to preview your creation in real life and real time.
Continue reading “NIKEiD Make Machine that Allows you to Customise Your Shoes in Augmented Reality”
- A new social experiment on Facebook reveals introverts open up more in VR
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg demos an Oculus VR headset with touch controller.
- A notable result from this experiment was that a much larger percentage of introverts vs extroverts (83% vs 57%) responded positively and fostered real relationships on the virtual train.
- The outward perception of VR to the less initiated is that the headsets foster a very isolated or anti-social experience.
- It wasn’t mentioned in the original article, but the experiment itself took place in the social VR app vTime, which revealed its new recording feature last month .
VR headsets are opening up worlds of potential when it comes to engaging with our fellow humans.
Continue reading “Facebook social experiment reveals introverts open up more in VR”
- First Person Tennis For HTC Vive Simulates Grand Slams In Virtual Reality
- First Person Tennis is taking the VR game experience to the next level, as Mikori Games created the first tennis simulator developed for HTC Vive.
- Instead of staring down on the court from a bird’s eye view, First Person Tennis simulates what it would actually look like if you were the one on the court.
- Users can see their racket swinging with their movements and can watch the ball hit the court.
- Users can also experience 13 tournaments, including four Grand Slams and the nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments.
First Person Tennis from Mikori Games is the first tennis simulator for HTC Vive and enables virtual reality game play in men’s pro tournaments.
Continue reading “First Person Tennis For HTC Vive Simulates Grand Slams In Virtual Reality”
- The mini virtual reality camera has been designed to be the very first Binocular 360 degree VR 4K Camera that is capable of mirroring the view from a human eye and is capable of capturing VR, 3D or 360 degree imagery with ease.
- Filed Under: Camera News , Top News
- Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the new virtual reality camera which is taken to Kickstarter this week to raise the $40,000 the team required to take the VR camera into production.
- A new pocket-sized virtual reality camera has been unveiled this week in the form of the TwoEyes VR 360 camera which has been created by HunJoo Song based in Los Angeles California.
- When you begin recording, if you hold TwoEyes VR vertically, it will film utilizing only two lenses in “One-eye Mode.”
A new pocket-sized virtual reality camera has been unveiled this week in the form of the TwoEyes VR 360 camera which has been created by HunJoo Song
Continue reading “TwoEyes Virtual Reality 360 Camera Hits Kickstarter (video)”
- It’s that time of the year again and it’s almost time for music festival…
- Sway has been there for some of music and the worldâ s biggest moments.
- Today we get to take a virtual reality tour of the White House with the President.
- The San Diego Chargers Are Set To Move To Los Angeles
- Atlantaâ s Own OG Maco Pairs Up With Rikki Blu For â R Uâ
It’s a new year, and that means that President Obama will be stepping down on January 20th. Before he leaves for good, President Obama returns with a unique tour of White House, putting modern technology on display in the process. Today we get to take a virtual reality tour of the White House with the President.
Continue reading “Take A Virtual Reality Tour of The White House With President Obama – Sways Universe”
- ISIS has converted commercial drones into bombers
- ZeniMax says Facebook had “full awareness” that Oculus stole its core IP tech.
- The company claims that Facebook purchased Oculus with “full awareness” that John Carmack, a “singularly experienced” employee, stole the tech.
- Mark Zuckerberg will testify in Oculus VR lawsuit this week (update)
- An Oculus spokesman told Business Insider “we’re disappointed that another company is using wasteful litigation to attempt to take credit for technology that it did not have the vision, expertise, or patience to build.”
Mark Zuckerberg is heading to a Dallas court to testify in an ongoing lawsuit filed against Oculus, the VR company Facebook purchased for $2.3 billion. ZeniMax,…
Continue reading “Mark Zuckerberg will testify in Oculus VR lawsuit this week (update)”