- Design Finds: 5 Creative Highlights of the Week
- For the more geometrically inclined, check out this lovely desk-worthy calendar called Dodecal and learn how it’s made.
- The HOW team is excited to launch Design Finds, a weekly roundup of five interesting things and creative highlights we saw from the creative community over the course of the week.
- Mr Cup has stolen our hearts a thousand times over, but we look forward to nothing more than the stupio’s annual letterpress calendar, currently on Kickstarter .
- Jesse Reed and Hamish Smyth, the guys behind the recent reissue of the NASA Graphics Standard Manual and the NYCTA Graphics Standards Manual are at it again with a new volume. “
Check out Design Finds, a weekly roundup of five creative highlights and interesting things we saw from the creative community over the course of the week.
Continue reading “Design Finds: Letterpress Calendars, Virtual Reality & More”
- Start a campaign Sign Up Log In
- Explore How it works
- We’d love to invite you in
- but you’ll have to update your browser first.
Learn magic, cast spells and duel other wizards in the augmented reality world of Maguss.
Continue reading “Maguss: The Mobile Multiplayer Spell Casting Game”
- The message is based on the the user agent string reported by your browser.
- YouTube works with a wide range of browsers.
- Any extensions and plugins you have installed might modify the user agent string.
- Oops, your web browser is no longer supported.
- If you’d like to use many of our latest and greatest features, please upgrade to a modern, fully supported browser.
Allumette is a story telling VR experience that can be watched on the Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PSVR. The story is about a young orphan girl who lives in a m…
Continue reading “THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!”
- The market goes from $659.7 million in 2015 to $2.6 billion in 2016, an astoundingly rapid growth for a Augmented Reality (AR) market that really is not well defined.
- Key Topics in Augmented Reality (AR) Market Shares, Strategies, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2016 to 2022 report are Augmented Reality, AR, Pokemon Go, Digital Workflow, Smart Headset, Smart Glasses, Internet of Things, Shopfloor AR, Wearable Computer and Process Image.
- Global Augmented Reality (AR) markets are poised to achieve significant growth with the use of IoT smartphone apps and headsets or glasses that are platforms to project digital information as images onto a game image or a work situation.
- AR technology is in the nascent stage with a huge growth potential, and has attracted large investments contributing to the industry growth.
- The Augmented Reality (AR) market size at USD $659.7 million in 2015 is anticipated to reach $80.8 billion by 2022.
Global Augmented Reality (AR) markets are poised to achieve significant growth with the use of IoT smartphone apps and headsets or glasses that are platforms to project digital information as images onto a game image or a work situation.
Continue reading “Augmented Reality IoT Market to Reach $7 Trillion”
- Combining coloring with augmented reality is an easy way to introduce this exciting technology to students.
- Class Tech Tips is a resource for educators and administrators looking to create engaging and differentiated learning experiences with educational technology.
- The Quiver app (available for iOS and Android devices) is a super fun choice with plenty of free options for augmented reality coloring.
- Students first color the pages printed out from the companion website.
The Quiver app (available for iOS and Android devices) is a super fun choice with plenty of free options for augmented reality coloring.
Continue reading “Augmented Reality Coloring Book Pages from Quiver”
- The global elevator service industry is valued at over $44 billion per year and more than 12 million elevators transport over 1 billion people each day.
- The solution follows the successful launch of MAX , the industry’s first predictive maintenance solution which is already connected with thousands of elevators.
- “With elevators transporting over one billion people each day, the service industry has a critical role to play in keeping cities moving.
- Iconic buildings whose elevators are already cloud-connected through MAX include the One World Trade Center.
- The robotic industries have been one of the hottest topics worldwide since there has been progressing from the traditional manufacturing applications to the non-manufacturing applications such as service industry.
ThyssenKrupp recently launched its use of Microsoft HoloLens technology in its elevator service operations worldwide. Currently, the global elevator service industry is valued at over $44 billion per year and more than 12 million elevators transport over 1 billion people each day.
Continue reading “Going down: Bringing AR to elevator servicing with HoloLens”
- Watching your favourite movies has never been so immersive as in our Cmoar VR Cinema!
- Bringing the atmosphere of your favourite cinema straight to your home enables you to relive all those exciting moments you had when you first stepped into the auditorium.
- Relax and enjoy the glorious battles, romantic finales, comedic moments once more in the most immersive VR Media Player on Viveport!
- Cmoar Studio Released Sep 2016
- Processor Intel i5-4590, AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
Continue reading “Cmoar VR Cinema”